2020 Nissan Altima Reviews
The Nissan Altima Edition ONE is a limited production launch edition of the all-new 2019 Nissan Altima sedan. The Edition ONE is based on the top-of-the-line Altima Platinum VC-Turbo, which includes leather-appointed seating, Bose premium audio system, moonroof, the advanced variable compression turbocharged engine and ProPILOT Assist, an advanced single-lane “hands-on” driving assistance technology.
Are you wondering if the 2020 Nissan Altima has what it takes to add advanced tech and comfort to your everyday adventures through the Pilot Mountain,NC-area? If so, you don’t just have to take our word for it. See what leading automotive publications had to say in their 2020 Nissan Altima reviews. Read on, and contact Simmons Nissan when you’re ready to take the next step towards taking home your favorite Nissan Altima from our online inventory.
2020 Altima Review Highlights
Reading through the 2020 Nissan Altima reviews, it’s clear that the critics agree: the 2020 Altima truly ranks among the best of the best in King, NC! Read a few of the highlights from a few of the most well respected publications in the auto industry below:
- “The controls are within easy reach, and the seats remain some of the best in the business.” –Edmunds
- “Generous passenger space, optional all-wheel drive, tons of modern technology […] The new-and-improved Altima has the goods to contend with the best family sedans.” –Car and Driver
- “It’s a great commuter car that has two capable engine options, great fuel economy estimates, and a gentle ride. Its seats are highly comfortable too.” –U.S. News & World Report
- “The new Altima offers a slightly premium-feeling cabin that serves to raise the standards of the midsize sedan segment.” –Autotrader
Distinguished Nissan Altima Features
Nissan Altima reviews give insight on what it’s like to own, but what are the key features you’ll find inside? From comfort to connectivity, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy on every single drive. Take a look at a few of the features that the critics noted the most:
- Available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- Heated front seats
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity
- 7-inch Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
- Split-fold 60/40 rear seats
Write Your Own 2020 Nissan Altima Review at Simmons Nissan
Are you ready to get behind the wheel for yourself? Schedule a test drive at Simmons Nissan, and we’ll help you better understand how a new 2020 Nissan Altima can transform your drives from Galax, Va to King, NC. Our team is dedicated to help you take home the perfect Nissan model to complement your lifestyle and budget!
Want to take your search in another direction? Be sure to learn more about Frontier towing capacity today.
Learn More With Simmons Nissan
If you’re on the Mount Airy market for a new SUV that can accomodate your family and cargo, then the 2020 Nissan Pathfinder has probably come up at the top of your list. The 2020 Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity maxes out at 6,000 pounds with the right equipment. Find out more about how the Nissan Pathfinder…
If you’ve been reading the reviews or doing market research in Mount Airy for a new sedan, the 2020 Nissan Altima has probably caught your eye. But what is the gas mileage on the Nissan Altima? With the Nissan Altima, gas mileage goes up to an estimated 28 city mpg and 39 highway mpg. Simmons Nissan breaks…
Do you need a reliable midsize pickup truck to take on your to-do’s in and around Pilot Mountain,NC? If so, you already know that the Nissan Frontier offers the performance you need for your jobs and adventures in the North Wilkesboro, NC and North Wilkesboro, NC areas. But is the Nissan Frontier towing capacity as strong as you need it…